Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Too busy to blog much this week.


Hi everyone. Just wanted to post that the boys have been under the weather (icky colds) and I'm in the middle of an assassination knitting game called sock wars so I'm not going to get much posted this week. In sock wars, you have to knit a designated pattern of socks for a person that you are assigned to. You must mail them off before you receive your pair in the mail. If you get your pair before you finish, you are deemed dead and must send your unfinished pair to the assassin. Last person standing wins. My person is in California and fortunately for me has a small foot. The sock pattern is the fish sock see the picture and I should complete the first sock today sometime. Good game to play when the weather is crappy, the yarn is bright/cheery and the kids are sniffling. Will update sometime this weekend.

No comments: