Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Truth be Told!

Warning: if you haven't visited this site recently ... go back two posts, then read below.

AHHH ... over time the real truth does reveal itself. Remember this all you considering a life in crime. Apparently now, Charlie's head gash was not a "run in" incident with a post but more of a coaster (turned Bat-a-rang) gone awray. I was wondering why it was Jet crying at the plastic surgeons office and not Charlie!

Another note ... I've been pondering why this plastic surgeon was so interested in "what do you do"? I mean really ... why would you ask this in the first 30 seconds. Well my guess is that he's the ultimate sales guy ... looking for the in on why I need my augmentation or botox face or hips sucked. Probably my answer of wiping noses (and other parts) wouldn't justify the cost of the above procedures. It did leave me looking in the mirror though.

I did have one other question coming out of the office. I walked by the surgeons office - who is from the Middle East. He had a pic on his desk of his wife who is obviously Musslim - head covered, very very modestly dressed. In this religion, don't the women cover because vanity is a sin ... so why the hubby in a business that exploits vanity. HMMMM.

I'm sure there's a truth in their somewhere too.

No comments: