Friday, March 20, 2009

Charlie's Norman Gentle Impression!

If you watch American Idol, you'll get the joke.  If not, here's a cute Charlie quirp for you:

Charlie: Mom, I had a bad dream last night.
Mom: Really, What was it about.
Charlie: That you were married to Daddy and hugging him.
Mom: Charlie, I am married to Daddy and do hug him.  Why is this a bad dream?
Charlie (in his saddest voice): Because I want to marry you mommy.  I LOVE YOU!

Can I just bottle you up Charlie and keep you just like you are!

2 comments:

Mean Uncle Dave said...

Little Charlie better knock off that mama suck up or he'll be getting kicked around on the playground by little girls when his Bruce Lee brother isn't around to protect him.

FlamingoQuilting said...

I think Charlie wants Norman as his uncle rather than "Mean Uncle Dave".