Thursday, January 10, 2008

Dipping my toe in ... the first blog

Hello! Welcome to the first blog for the Reagan Clan. I've put this on my New Years resolution list and by god ... it's getting done. Now if I could get after the 20 lbs I want to lose, I'd be in great shape (literally).
I've enjoyed looking at our good friends, the Murphy's, site for almost 2 years that I decided to try this out. Since we have so many family and friends in other states, this is a way for you to stay connected (or not) to what's happening here.

January is getting crazier than December. I have something every night for the next two weeks (you can assume that Jan's the author of this blog). All fun but whew! The boys are already bored with their Christmas stuff and talking what they want for their birthdays in the next few months. Yes the toys are brushed aside ... all except the two huge boxes that Chris's TV came in ... those are played with everyday as forts, hideouts, boats, ect... . Go figure. I thought people just said that. Now I know.

Gotta run to feed the boys before GNO. Welcome again. I'll try to post weekly.

3 comments:

T.T.J.K.B. said...

Welcome to the world of blogging. Glad you are doing well.

Mel said...

:) I'm excited! Actually... a blog is one of my resolutions too - although, I haven't gotten around to updating it yet, I'll let you know when I do!

Miss you guys, and there's a good chance I'll be in Chicago within the next few months!

Love,
Mel

Cheryl said...

Jan,
This is great! The boys are so cute.....wish we were closer, so they could get to know the girls! Hope that all is well and that you all had a great holiday!
SCJ's NSM in Florida next month....you are missed!
Take good care and hope to catch up soon!
Cheryl