Friday, July 2, 2010

A Visit From The Smurfs


Actually it was a visit from the Murphy's but Jet kept calling them the smurfs ... which was funnier to us because we ACTUALLY did remember the funny, little blue people from the early 80's! It was great to see our good friends and in typical tradition ... too much good vino and too much good food!

I love it when the Murphy's come to visit. Our kids have known each other since arriving stateside and were in a small daycare together in Minneapolis. Just like the Ol' daycare days, all 5 kids crashed in one room and we were amazed that all were asleep by 10pm.

OK, I promised to blog more but my computer is being commadeered by the boys this summer. Geez enough of this wild GO GO Crazybones craze and website.

I do have one funny Charlie story to tell. We were all driving in the car last week when Charlie asked Chris this question:

Charlie: Dad, why do you have hair in your ears?

Dad (with mom chuckling): Because I'm old Charlie.

Charlie: You're not old daddy, you are just big!

Dad (mom chuckling louder): I'm old and big Charlie.

Charlie: Yah, you have a big belly.

WOW Charlie just sent three zingers over the front seat ... I slunk down so he wouldn't send any my way next!


No comments: